Thank you for your interest in Kernodle Clinic. Below you will find the careers and positions available at this time (full-time unless otherwise noted):
CMA Positions – Full Time
• Full Time – Elon (Float between Family Practice/Peds)
• Full Time – Elon Family Practice (Danielle Carter)
• Full Time – Elon Peds (New NP provider)
• Full Time – Endocrinology (Dr. Solum)
• (2) Full Time – Gastroenterology (New Provider – Dr. Russo)
• Full Time – OB/GYN (Dept. Floater)
• Full Time – Cardiology (New Provider)
• Full Time – Walk In (CMA, LPN or RN)
• Full Time – Floating Pool (CMA, LPN or RN)
Patient Quality & Safety Coordinator Position:
• Full Time – Business Office (RN Preferred)
Medical Lab Technician (MLT) Position:
• Full Time – Lab
Ultrasound Technician Position – Full or Part Time
• Part or Full Time – OB/GYN
Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) Position – Full Time
• Full Time – OB/GYN
• Full Time – Hospitalist for Cardiology
• Full Time – Rheumatology
• Full Time – Endocrinology
• Full Time – Maintenance Dept.
• Full Time – Courier
• (3) Full Time – Registration Dept. (Neurology, OB/GYN & 1st Floor areas)
• Full Time – Floating Pool
• Full Time – Neurology (Phone – Dr. Shah Team)
• Full Time – Business Office Dept.
• (1) Full Time – Registration Dept.
IT Desktop Support Position:
• Full Time – Information Technology
You may download an application to your computer, print and mail or drop off your completed application to our office. You may also email applications or resumes directly to Rebecca James: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Department
Kernodle Clinic, Inc.
1234 Huffman Mill Road
Burlington, NC 27215
Applications are also available at all Clinic locations.
All resumes and applications remain on file for 90 days and are active for 30 days from date received.